Saturday, January 28, 2006

new year, new worries (week 20)

Oh yeah, one shouldn't left business undone like that. But when it comes to exams, believe me, my team and myself are pretty serious about them. After all, consider we're students... well, most of us.

But what worries us is not that. it is Kischner in Argentina, it's Hamas in Palestine, it's the changing moods of the Spanish Premier when it comes to find allies in government... Little by little we realize that this is a crazy world and if we can't help it, we'll be rather nuked by France (who could ever dream about it a decade ago) or Iran (the same applies here).

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this rather incomplete 20th edition of the Weekend Update blog. Some of our guys needed a break, and hell, I'm more than happy to say "hi" on my own.

I'm Miguel Vinuesa, and I'm outta here!

No comments: