Saturday, July 30, 2005

Days of glory... just before summer break (Week Five)

We couldn't get better news than the IRA unconditional surrender. I'm sorry. We tried hard, even with winning the lotto, but it didn't happen. Anyway, I must say that we begun late this year, but at least the project came up, but everything stops in Summer. Some of you read from the Southern Hemisphere and yes, boys, we're in summer...

Yes, people. We close for summer. I am the orchestra all by myself, and summer leads to a busy studying sechedule, until september. I hope I'm able to re-start a "week six" post by the second week in September, when I'll be travelling to Dublin. The objective, knowing the city and meeting a Jesuit Priest that has been sent to the city.

Have a nice summer, and see you again in September. I'm Miguel Vinuesa and I am outta here.

No comments: