Saturday, July 09, 2005

from bad to worse (Week two)

First thing our readers might miss is news from the Corriere Della Sera and Le Monde. I must say I would have liked to have a little laugh over Chirac's back, but life's hard and when major setbacks such as London bombings occur, time for creativity is reduced dramatically.

So, to the readers of this blog, be sure that Week Three will be quit more worked on. Hopefully, summer will bring quiet news upon us, adn that's for the best of comments. More relaxed, about lesser important subjects, and giving politics a break, at least in the Northern Hemisphere. In Argentina is still winter, so news are fresh... or rotten, you choose.

I must say that it just wasn't fair. the celebrations of London ripped off because of a bunch of bloody terrorist, I mean. Innocent lives lost, lots of them, because some insane brainwashed "Mujahidin" had to meet with Allah the quick way.

Things like this, events of this magnitude, and of this dark nature, are meant to be mentioned years after they happen. Terrorism must be ended, but when the perpetrators don't care of the consequences, suicide bombers, in two simple words.

I hope I have better news to comment next week.

I'm Miguel Vinuesa and I am outta here!

No comments: