Saturday, November 26, 2005

Worries of different kind (WEEK 16)

Hi and welcome back to all our readers.

I think the best headlines this week come from Germany were "Angie" has finally made a solid coalition government to rule her country. She's the first female-chancellor to earn the trust of the german Nation, so congratulations for that, and for getting together with "the enemy".

After that, I must say that our prayers have been heard: Zapatero is falling in the polls (even those organized by his own media-henchmen at El País). Such polls are expensive but I wonder why the hell do you spend the money if you're going to hide them in the last-expected corner of last monday's paper. Be smart, shut up for a change, and put an ad, instead of wasting money.

Worries of another nature come to the Argentinean president Kischner. He had the smart idea of blowing up Mar del Plata's summit, and now U.S. Gov't is angry at him, and have warned him: keep tying laces with Chavez and you'll get a surprise. Mr. Chavez is getting popular and popular in America...

And this week for Italy and United States I've preferred to focus on something different. It's not bad to think out of the box for a change. I'm worried about obesity in America and I'm worried about how italians tend to self-destroy their beautiful language. What a shame.

And don't forget to check out the movie critic and the sports, that last later in the weekend, as the best football matches are played on Sunday.

I'm Miguel Vinuesa and these is news to me!

No comments: